Project Management Expert
Gathering five national consumer organisations and giving voice to a total of more than 1.5 million people, Euroconsumers is the world's leading consumer cluster in terms of innovative information, personalized services and defence of consumer's rights.
Reporting directly to the Public Affairs & Media relations Director and in close connection with your Information & Services colleagues in charge of projects, you make sure of the right allocation, progress and completion of the various fundraising and funded projects.
For 60% you will be attributed to The Gate fundraising activities, in close connection and following strategic guidelines of the Domaine Head of Fundraising Program:
- Projects design (writing proposal, organize internal meetings, internal budget update...);
- Budget preparation;
- Monitoring projects’ progress reporting;
- Support for financial and activity projects reporting;
- Backup and support to Funded Projects Managers.
For the remaining 40%, you guarantee better exploitation of synergies between Working with Global Market Players and The Gate activities as well as better planning, alignment, respect of the deadlines of other transversal projects within the department.
- Preferably graduate in Engineering with an economic mindset.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Problem solver with strong organisational skills.
- Ability manage various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and a team player.
- A customer service mindset with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, with a good command of French and Dutch.
- A renewable one-year fixed-term contract.
- A varied job where you can use your competences in the service of a group with an international image.
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission with both social importance and a strong reputation.
- The opportunity to join an attractive and innovative international organisation.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges and development opportunities.
- An interesting salary supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.
- Great accessibility (near the Brussels South railway station).
Apply via LinkedIn or send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit also our web site https://www.euroconsumers.org/ or to our LinkedIn page https://it.linkedin.com/company/euroconsumers