Advocacy and Enforcement Officer
Reporting to the Domain Head Advocacy and enforcement, you will give qualitative support regarding policy, enforcement and communication.
- Support in monitoring developments at the level of our European umbrella organization BEUCl, guarantee contributions that reflect Euroconsumers strategic policy positions, and ensure involvement and alignment of national organisations.
- Support in monitoring developments at European/international level and in the market, identifying opportunities for Euroconsumers and help develop strategic positions.
- Support in identifying and evaluating strategic enforcement related activities, facilitate and secure alignment between the lawyers/legal experts in our national organisations.
- Support in developing strategic communication messages and material related to coordinated Euroconsumers actions and secure alignment with our national organisations.
- You obtained a master’s degree in Law and have acquired a first experience preferably in the fields of civil or commercial law.
- An extra education in the policy field (e.g. master’s in political sciences), and some experience in the field of communication will be considered as a plus.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. Proficiency in French and Dutch is an advantage.
- You are pretty good at analysing and summarizing complex information. Strategic insight is key.
- You are a highly organized, detail-oriented, and rigorous person.
- You have good communication skills and find it easy to collaborate with others.
- You are business-oriented and solution-minded.
- A renewable one-year fixed-term contract.
- A varied job where you can use your competences in the service of a group with an international image.
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission with both social importance and a strong reputation.
- The opportunity to join an attractive and innovative international organisation.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges and development opportunities.
- An interesting salary supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.
- Great accessibility (near the Brussels South railway station).
Apply via LinkedIn or send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Visit also our web site https://www.euroconsumers.org/ or to our LinkedIn page https://it.linkedin.com/company/euroconsumers