Web Analytics Expert
Your main tasks will be to:• define the most relevant KPIs and metrics to follow for a specific project, a department or the organization
• prepare tagging plan, make it implemented in collaboration with the developers, test and validate it
• make data accessible and trustworthy by providing actionable dashboards for editors, experts and marketeers
• collect data from different sources (quantitative and qualitative) and make them visually easy to understand
• analyze user journeys and identify improvements
• propose, define, implement A/B and multivariate testing to continuously improve the digital experience
• present your findings and make recommendations to the Management
This job might be for you if:
• You have at least 5 years relevant experience and you hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
• You enjoy solving problems and you never give up. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
• You like helping others. You are patient and cool under pressure. You love teaching someone
• You like learning new things.
• Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Studio, PowerBI, Hotjar... are your favourite toys.
• You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone.
• You are motivated and passionate. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
• You speak Dutch or French + working knowledge of English.
What we offer:We span a wide range of content and services from product testing to writing articles across all
industries. We can assure you you’ll never die of boredom, and you will have the opportunity to
contribute to a mission with a strong societal impact.
Of course, you can count on an attractive and flexible package made up of numerous extra-legal
advantages that you compose in a personalized way, a pleasant working environment and a good
work-life balance, a flexible schedule with teleworking possibilities and our offices are very
accessible (1 minute walking from the Brussels-Midi station).