Local Manager Personal Assistance Service
Your mission :
Reporting to the Country Manager, you contribute actively to the definition of the strategy of the Personal Assistance Service (PAS) Department. You participate in the local PAS framework design and lead its implementation in the organization, proposing and developing local action plans, ensuring the consumers’ assistance concerning personal issues or current campaigns.
The PAS Department delivers support and advice to consumers throught different channels (phone, email, website and Social Media).
Your key responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Country Manager, you contribute to the definition of the Belgian PAS strategy. You participate actively in the local implementation of this strategy in an innovative and effective way.
- As Local Manager, you contribute to the implementation of the overall Test Aankoop/Test Achats strategy and its implementation within your department.
- In the nature of the activities your department, you ensure the existence and the use of our values, especially our ‘close to you’, stay alert for the needs and expectations of the consumers in general and our members in particular.
- Active in ‘Content providing’, you implement a process of identification and valuing of all relevant information, coming from cases, managed by your teams. You work in close collaboration with Editorial and/or Public Affairs & Media (PAM) in order to find the best solution for these cases.
- You are responsable for the quality, reliability and efficiency of the services, managed through the different channels of communication (call center, email, Social Media, website). You guarantee a positive and professional image of Test Aankoop/Test Achats in accordance with our SLAs.
- You represent the department internally and outside the organization.
- You build a transversal collaboration with the internal stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Care & Commercial Support, PAM, ...) and external organizations (media, government, ...).
- As people manager, you are responsable for the proper functioning of the team, with special attention for a clear communication and team spirit. Personal development and motivation of your team members are very important for you.
- European Center for the Consumer (ECC): You are ‘accountable’ for the yearly extension of the European project. Project management and team coordination is guaranteed by the ECC Coordinator, who reports to you.
Our expectations :
- Master in Law or equivalent by experience: good knowledge about the legal assistance market: proven experience in an international Law Firm office or legal insurance company
- Proven experience in a Contact Center environment :
- Affinity with numbers, ease to manage qualitative and quantitative performance indicators
- Effective knowledge of call management system (CTI) and Customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Strong experience in people management, coaching & personal development:
- Professional experience of minimum 10 years
- Experience in managing a functional team (Project management)
- Customer centric, with a good strategic vision (helicopter view)
- Able to detect opportunities & to make it happen (result oriented)
- Change manager, good communicator, team federator
- Create synergies internally or externally
- Experience in an environment in complete evolution/transformation, Change oriented
- Experience in an international environment (in a multicultural context, different time zones)
- Languages: French, Dutch, English
Please apply by sending your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Local Manager PAS" in your e-mail subject.