Digital Content & Channels Coordinator
• Supervise and motivate a team of digital editors, manage its workload, and develop its capabilities to boost team performance and professional development.
• Plan and supervise the production of editorial projects.
• Assess the priorities on which each member of the team must focus, to achieve the expected results from the initial general plan.
• Measure the success of each publication and improve/initiate improvements where necessary.
• Review the proposed angles in editorial projects and propose new methodologies and process changes to boost the information's reach, engagement, and quality.
• Contribute to committees and/or workgroups, safeguarding the alignment of policies and practice in the department.
• ·Be up to date about new trends that are relevant for the field of activity, proposing and contributing to the implementation of new approaches in the local legal entity.
• ·Identify, propose and implement continuous improvements of the processes to maximize individual and team performance and efficiency.
• This position reports directly to our Editorial Manager.
• After graduating from Master’s level journalism, communication or even marketing studies, you have gained strong experience and well-developed skills in editorial and digital content management.
• You combine outstanding writing skills with new media savviness (SEO/social media/Google Analytics and Google Trends).
• You speak French and Dutch and have at least a professional knowledge of English.
• You enjoy coaching, motivating and maintaining great relationships with colleagues and people inside and outside the organization.
• You identify with the mission and values of a consumer association.
• The opportunity to contribute on a strategic level to a mission with a strong societal impact, both locally and internationally.
• A job in which no day will look the same, full of exciting challenges and development opportunities
• An attractive and flexible remuneration package, including numerous extra-legal advantages that you compose in a personalized way
• A pleasant work environment, mindful of the work-life balance
• Flexible schedule with extended possibilities for teleworking.
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you!