Team coordinator Accounting
Directly reporting to our Local Manager Finance and with the support of your team of 4 employees, you ensure that the accounts of our various entities comply with regulatory, legal and tax.
Your main responsibilities
- Ensure the organization and optimal management of activities and services taking into account the objectives and priorities set.
- Supervise all tasks relating to banking operations and accounting management of several legal entities (company and non-profit organization).
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of accounting operations as well as the production of regulatory accounting documents (monthly and annual accounting closings, VAT, Intrastat, taxes, BNB statistics, etc.).
- Maintain accounting and tax controls by preparing and recommending procedures in line with tax developments.
- Ensure the application of accounting and tax procedures.
- Ensuring accounting enforcing contracts and paying providers on time and following internal procedures.
- Permanently improve the quality of services and efficiency of working methods (Operational Excellence).
- Strengthen commitment, promote professional development and the fulfillment of team members.
- Coordinate team activities and ensure knowledge sharing.
- Ensure financial and technological watch.
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting, ideally with a specialization in taxation.
- You have solid experience in independent management of accounting and people management.
- You have a very good knowledge of accounting and tax standards.
- You master MS Office tools, and particularly Excel (Pivot tables, advanced functions).
- You are fluent in accounting software, experience with Agresso Business World would be a plus.
- You have an active knowledge of the second national language and English.
- You have excellent analytical skills, a concern for precision coupled with a keen sense of organization, a sense of prioritization and anticipation, a participatory and inspiring leadership, a strong spirit of collaboration and a strong results orientation.
- The defense of consumers is particularly close to heart.
- A permanent contract.
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission with a strong societal impact both locally and internationally.
- A varied job with exciting challenges and development opportunities.
- An attractive and flexible package made up of numerous extra-legal advantages that you compose in a personalized way.
- A pleasant working environment and a good work-life balance.
- A flexible schedule with extensive teleworking possibilities.
- Very easy access to offices by public transport (in front of the Brussels-Midi station).