Product Marketeer Financial Line (Brussels)
Your new challenge:
The Product Marketeer will be responsible for the entire end-to-end product marketing process of the Financial product line, specifically.
The Product Marketeer will closely collaborate with the Product Manager, bringing a commercial and strategic view to the product hub.
This position will perform the key analysis of the markets, the consumer segments, the positioning and competitive landscape of our products and services, translating it into a Go to Market strategy.
Your key responsibilities: The Product Marketeer for the F-line will have the following key responsibilities:
- Evaluation of the market context, its challenges and opportunities
- Translation of our Products and Services (P&S) in a concrete commercial market offering;
- Development of the P&S marketing mix strategy (Product, Price, Place, Promotion and People);
- Implementation of the go-to-market strategy, including P&S positioning and USP;
- Definition of a promotional plan: adequation of the communication approach, distribution channels and media mix to the P&S approved strategy;
- Definition of KPI’s, with the related control and monitoring of the activities;
- Preparation of financial reports: sales, P&L and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, commercial, economics or communication; master´s degree as a plus;
- More than 10 years of experience in Marketing or Communication services, with product management approach as preference;
- Proved previous experience of 3-5 years in developing Products and Services for the financial sector (banks, insurances, credit companies, brokers, Fintech);
- Sound knowledge of Digital Marketing;
- At ease collaborating in an agile way with international teams & multicultural stakeholders;
- Previous participation in innovation projects, as preference criteria;
- Language skills: fluent in English, and French and/or Dutch.
- Excellent strategic thinking, anticipating scenarios and providing solutions
- Strong flexibility and “can-do” attitude, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, results driven and pragmatic;
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment and get energy from collaboration with multiple stakeholders;
- Strong communication and influence skills, guaranteeing the ability to work effectively with people at all levels;
- Creative thinker;
- Savvy with data, able to analyze data and make decisions based on them.
- A high degree of task variety and the opportunity to further develop and maximize your competences in a group with international fame
- A pleasant work atmosphere with flexible
- A good remuneration package with fringe benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, ...)
- Easy to reach location (close to train station Brussels-Midi / Zuid).
Please apply by sending your latest CV to Sophie.Vanderputten.firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning "Product Marketeer F-line" in your e-mail subject.