We are looking for a fulltime, dedicated marketeer leading the development of our product policy having a proven project management experience. You will be based in Belgium but your action radius will also include Italy, Spain and Portugal. You have a direct reporting line to the Group Service Manager in Strategic Marketing.
Your mission will mainly focus on our Financial Products and Services product line having the following your goals :
• Redesign, develop, energize and animate our financial products & services offer in order to improve the revenues;
• Pro-actively translate the consumer needs related to financial advice into a global, attractive and appealing offer.
• Collaborating in the development of other offers that will optimize our existing portfolio.
• Participating in different local and international reflection forums aimed at identifying new growing opportunities .
Your key responsibilities :
• Optimize on a strategic level the product mix strategy (Product, Pricing, Place, Promotion).
• On a tactical level function as link between different departments (Commercial & Competence Center Financial Line) as well as the different consumer organizations on international level (Italy, Spain, Portugal). Ensuring a coherent all ‘product –target - marketing actions’ approach.
• Operational responsibility supervising all actions leading to website optimization, digital campaigns, monitoring promotional materials and recruitment content (e.g. scripts, ads, newsletters) , etc.
Your profile :
• Master degree in commercial sciences (e.g. commercial engineer, management, marketing)
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in a similar role (experience in market analysis, proven track record in the development of new products and/or service offers are a must).
• Strong conceptual thinking capabilities, big-picture vision.
• Experience in project management.
• Interest in and knowledge of the financial markets and products are a plus.
• Highly customer oriented.
• Excellent intercultural communication skills.
• Operational command of English and French. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese serves as a plus.
• A challenging job in a dynamic and international setting.
• An attractive and competitive remuneration package.
• Easy to reach location (close to train station Brussels-Midi)
Stuur jouw gemotiveerde kandidatuur met cv naar Katelijne Schulpen via mail email@example.com.