For our Commercial department, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst/business controller.
- Commercial administration: you will build and set up the commercial offers within the marketing automation tool together with the marketeers;
- Marketing analysis: you will analyse and fine tune the targets, loyalty and market potential;
- Financials of the marketing offers/products: you will work in close collaboration with the local finance team to maximize the profitability of the products/services;
- Commercial reporting: you will work with the marketeers to help work on targets, weekly reporting, loyalty in order to build the reports and present them;
- Commercial support: you will help the telemarketing team with database management, complaint handling and reporting.
- You have 1-5 years of working experiences;
- Dutch or French is your native language and you also speak fluent English;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's University Degree in Economics, Business administration, Management, marketing or related field;
- You have knowledge of PowerBI, Excel and pivot tables, and ideally also Unica;
- You have strong analytic skills with a passion for numbers and figures;
- You are stress resistant and possess an aptitude to take initiatives with a go mentality!
- A varied position where you can use your competencies in the service of a group with international appeal;
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission with both social importance and a strong (inter)national reputation;
- A pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges and development opportunities;
- An interesting salary complemented by various extra-legal benefits;
- Good accessibility (near the Brussels South railway station).
Interested?Please send your motivated application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we see a match, we will contact you; if not, we will consider your profile for any future vacancies.