Our goalTransforming our customer engagement by introducing effective retention strategies that drive customer loyalty, satisfaction, service differentiation and long-term profitability as well as a structured lead process to generate new client wins.
To support our Customer Relationship team you will play a key role to advise and help us evolve our current strategy and execution to drive customer loyalty, meaningful engagement with our customer base, and create a best-in-class retention program. This role will define and champion highly personalized end to end customer experiences and drive a customer -first mindset across all owned channels, while working hand in hand with the local marketing and editorial teams across our organization.
You will support the roll out of the new Salesforce platform together with BT and the external integrator to ensure we successfully implement according to timeline and budget.
Beside that you will be responsible for the increased drive of customer engagement and loyalty:
• Drive a single view of the customer’s experience and interactions with the company, ensuring that communication is optimized in a holistic and customer-centric fashion
• You own the development and execution of data-driven, customer-centric, test-and-learn culture through use and advocacy of Salesforce, reporting & analytics, while driving new cross-channel CRM strategy, innovation and programs across all customer touch points
• Campaign Development: Create new ways of working, testing and production ap-proaches to allow breadth of creative and messaging to maximize customer communi-cations for CRM channels.
• Cross Functional Team Leadership: Collaborate with other key marketing functions, Global CRM and Data and Technology to ensure seamless CRM integration across the user experience and business plan.
• Build the channel and content strategy for all lifecycle communications across key moments and customer cohorts
• Support in developing customer processes, based on data insights and customer lifecycle, and have a good understanding of what drives customer lifetime
• Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
• Segment and test campaigns, journeys and/or customer lifetime value
- Execute behavioural/trigger-based, multi-step customer journeys
- Conduct A/B tests across messaging, creative, promotion, and landing pages, maintaining ongoing testing framework and reporting regularly on test results
• Ensure best practices and optimal operational performance with proper CRM, engagement, personalization and measurement tools in place to deliver annual business goals and KPI’s.
You will work closely with departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
• Collaboration with the BI teams to understand and leverage 1st and 3rd party data to further develop audience segmentation, creating personalized messaging across omnichannel to achieve relevant, targeted messaging
• You’ll collaborate across functions including commercial, BI, product and customer support Operational teams to create a true lifecycle marketing experience that attracts consumers, converts, retains, and leverages them with the purpose to boost revenue and increase loyalty
• You’ll report to the head of CRM and Relationship
Who are you?
• You are passionate about CRM business transformation and technology;
• You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have a previous experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing and multi-channel programs
• Familiarity with various campaign measurement approaches, Customer Lifetime Value modeling and application
• You are able to interact with all levels of staff
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You take initiatives and are an excellent timekeeper
• Prioritizing, multitasking, work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment gives you energy
• You have experience working with CRM technologies such as Salesforce? Even better!
• A competitive salary package, fringe benefits (meal vouchers, insurances,...)
• A high degree of task variety and the opportunity to be part of a changing environment and the implementation of a new platform
• A pleasant work atmosphere
• You will work in a changing environment in Brussels (near by the train station Brussels -South)