About the job
You will work in an experienced Microsoft .NET web development team following an Agile methodology.
The team is currently developing interactive components to add calculation modules to our websites and tools around energy, telco rates, and financial products among others.
You will draft technical analyses and develop web applications using the Sitecore framework. You handle change requests to improve our sites and tools and you handle technical issues.
- You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in IT;
- You have several years of experience as an ASP.NET MVC developer;
- Result oriented and with a sense of responsibility;
- Pro-active team player who thinks along with the team and who strives for qualitative solutions for the internal customer and users;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French (with passive knowledge of the 2nd national language) and a fluent knowledge of English;
- Curiosity and interest to continuously keep up with new technologies is an absolute must.
- Microsoft .NET >= 4.0 Framework, C# and ASP.NET MVC. (Optional .NET Core);
- SQL Server database design and T-SQL;
- Basic configuration of IIS;
- OOD principles and UML (class diagrams);
- Knowledge of Sitecore or another Microsoft CMS solution is a plus (the eagerness to deepen this knowledge is required).
- A varied job where you can use your competences in the service of a group with an international image;
- The opportunity to contribute to a mission with both social importance and a strong national reputation;
- A great sense of autonomy;
- A pleasant working atmosphere with exciting challenges and development opportunities;
- An interesting salary, supplemented with various extra-legal benefits;
- Great accessibility (near the Brussels South railway station).
Send your CV and motivation letter, preferably by e-mail to Maxime.Giroux.email@example.com