As experienced IT Manager, you will...
- As an active member of the Country Management Team (CMT), you will aim to ensure our company has the best possible IT support to achieve our strategic goals and guarantee our business efficiency
- Lead teams in charge of the Technical Support Service (ensuring troubleshooting, • maintenance and an efficient end-user support) and of the Web activities (including web design development, testing and related activities)
- Implement and improve technological solutions so that we can work more efficiently and participate in the IT framework design
- Be the local representative of our Business Technology (BT) Department
- Report directly to the Country Manager and functionally to the CIO.
- You participate in the development of the strategy of Test-Achats/Test-Aankoop in close collaboration with the CMT, providing inputs as well as being a key promoter of its execution
- You propose and develop local actions plans ensuring the fulfillment of business requirements in alignment with global practices and frameworks of our BT Department
- You provide also inputs concerning the local needs, proposing and implement the defined framework adapted to the local context
- You lead, coach and inspire dozen staff members, delivering them orientation and motivation
- You support the local implementation of group applications and direct changes to these applications to the BT group structure, coordinating tasks in regard of adapting, developing and/or maintaining local applications
- You will oversee the implementation of an assigned technology as well as the integration and performance of the local networks
- You lead the procurement process for your IT service, in alignment with the Group and execute capacity management in a cost-effective manner
- Master Degree in Computer Sciences, System Engineering or similar by experience
- 5 years in a similar managerial position leading IT staff
- Experience in capacity management and budget management
- Pro-active and thinking out-of-the-box
- Hands-on and customer oriented
- Outstanding interpersonal and organization skills, ensuring smooth cooperation with a diverse set of stakeholders at local and international level
- Strong communicator, you convey your message in clear way, even to people who are not so familiar with IT professional jargon
- Solid and large knowledge in IT systems
- Bilingual FR/NL with a strong knowledge of English
- A high degree of challenges and the opportunity to further develop and maximize your competences in a group with international fame
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits (3 insurances, meal vouchers, car...)
- Easy to reach location (close to train station Brussels-Midi / Zuid)
Please apply by sending your latest CV to email@example.com mentioning "IT Manager" in your e-mail subject.
Informaticaoplossingen bieden aan de organisatie. Dit laat de organisatie toe om zijn doelstellingen op een zo efficiënt mogelijke manier te verwezenlijken.
Plaatsing, onderhoud en beheer van de informatica-infrastructuur.
Steun aan andere departementen in de analyse, keuze, organisatie en de uitvoering van projecten met een IT dimensie.
Uitleg verstrekken van de gegevens en de beschikbare informatie in de organisatie.
Deelnemen aan trainingen van medewerkers op IT niveau.
De garantie van alle beschikbare gegevens electronisch ter beschikking hebben.
Vacatures bij Business Technology Overzicht vacatures