In a period of 2 years, you will become the System Architect, taking ownership of the DevOps architecture.
Your role and activities:
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation and specifications as part of troubleshooting Devops process.
- Managing technical issues, analyzing and working with our Development group and application providers to resolve complex technical problems.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints.
- Making beneficial changes with minimum disruption to IT services.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Working with international customers across time zones.
- Participation in the internal on-call rotation system.
- You combine a Bachelor or Master degree with min 5 years relevant experience in IT
- You can fluently express yourself in English, both orally and written.
- You are a team player, you are interested in the clients’ needs and eager to provide good support & solutions.
- You possess high level analytical thinking skills to solve complex IT problems.
- Indepth knowledge of Devops and infrastructure processes in general.
- Technical skills
- Teamcity or SVN
- IIS configuration, packaging and deployment, msbuild, msdeploy
- Windows Server configuration, scripting and maintenance
- Powershell scripting
- Active Directory configuration
- Networking : DNS, ARR, proxy, load balancers, firewall
- Microsoft Azure App service
- Having a developer background is a plus
- Knowledge of French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian is a plus as well
- A high degree of task variety and the opportunity to further develop and maximize your competences in a group with international fame.
- A pleasant ‘high technical’ atmosphere.
- A correct remuneration package with fringe benefits (3 insurances, meal vouchers, …).
- Easy to reach location (close to train station Brussels-Midi).
Stuur uw kandidatuur (met CV) naar Inga Gijbels via mail email@example.com